What to expect at Victory Life Church Brownwood
At Victory Life Church Brownwood, you’ll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at church. All you have to do from here is arrive and find out more for yourself!
At a weekend service, you can expect:
- Services online or in the building.
- Each service to last no more than one and a half hours.
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- Messages from Campus Lead Pastor Craig, one of our Communication Pastors, or a Special Guest Speaker.
- High-energy worship music.
- Fun teaching for your kids.
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong. You can find people you can grow, laugh, and serve with at one of the many groups available for you to join. We have groups for men, women, couples, students, hobbyists, athletes, and more, but if you can’t find one that suits you, please go ahead and start a new group.
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at Victory Life Church Brownwood.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to see genuine change and transformation in your life. As an individual, family, or part of a group, you can find tools for growth here.